Group Finance Reporting Manager
Group Finance Reporting Manager
Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 550+ people across 11 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries
We are currently looking to recruit a Group Finance Reporting Manager to join our Global Finance team at our HQ in Limerick. This contract position is based at AMCS Group headquarters, Limerick, and expected duration is January 2021 to December 2021.
This position will report to the Group CFO and will work closely with finance and other senior managers across the business. The manager will be responsible for the preparation and distribution of various reports and presentations to both internal and external stakeholders, which include financial and non-financial metrics and analytical commentary. They will also be responsible for leading the Group financial audit and preparation and consolidation of Group Financial Statements.
- Coordinate the monthly closing process – maintain a detailed close checklist with dates and responsibilities for each month end
- Prepare consolidated monthly financial statements, including ACV, ARR, P&L, cashflow, balance sheet and headcount reports, and review these with relevant stakeholders comparing actual results to budget and forecast
- Complete monthly Board Report with commentary and aim to improve and enhance this on an ongoing basis
- Review overall month end performance with CEO, CFO and COO on scheduled dates
- Manage other monthly, quarterly, and annual shareholder and stakeholder reporting
- Lead the Group audit and be key contact for external auditors. Prepare statutory accounts and complete statutory audit.
- Strive to continuously improve and enhance the quality and relevance of all Group reporting and drive changes to NetSuite and other systems to achieve this as necessary
- Work on standard consolidation reporting package for the Group, as per auditors’ recommendations
- Ensure all transactions and documentation complies with applicable accounting standards and research and resolve accounting issues including evaluation and implementation of new standards as applicable
- Work on a Group Accounting Manual and keep financial policies and procedures up to date
- Work on other projects with senior management as these arise
- ACCA, ACA, CPA or CIMA qualified.
- 5+ years’ experience working at a manager level in a multinational organisation
- Strong statutory accounting experience
- Strong analytical skills are essential
- Proficient PC and excellent Excel skills required
- Be able to multi-task and prioritise work to meet critical deadlines
- Ability to learn from the past and be future orientated
- Continuous improvement attitude, ability to seek out and implement internal or external best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills