Tax & Treasury Manager
Tax & Treasury Manager
AMCS is a global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Our vision is to be the leading enabler of the Circular Economy – empowering environmental services operators and municipalities with a portfolio of innovative software and digital solutions.
We currently have a great opportunity for an experienced Tax and Treasury Manager to join our team at our global HQ in Limerick. We can also consider experienced candidates who can work remotely but with regular visits to our Limerick office.
As Tax and Treasury Manager, you will bring your comprehensive experience of corporate Tax to our central finance function. Reporting to the CFO, you will lead, co-ordinate and manage all aspects of tax for the Group, including the provision of strategic tax advice to the business on operational and acquisition matters. You will also manage the treasury function, in particular long and short-term liquidity planning.
- Manage group effective tax rate, reviewing, proposing and implementing tax planning opportunities to reduce corporate tax rate, minimise indirect taxes and reduce risk to the Group
- Develop and maintain a tax strategy which supports the business's strategic objectives
- Manage transfer pricing policy, documentation and bench marking
- Lead tax planning for any mergers and acquisitions that are taking place
- Ensure the Group meets and maintains all compliance requirements across all relevant taxes: corporation tax, indirect tax, transfer pricing and employment taxes
- Ensure that robust treasury processes and controls are maintained across the Group
- Formulate treasury policies and procedures – making sure they are up-to-date, relevant and adhered to
- Maintain and develop all relevant key relationships with our banking partners
- Support any due diligence, ad-hoc projects or restructuring initiatives
- CTA qualified, or equivalent
- Strong commercial experience of transfer pricing and corporate tax (and ideally some VAT, international and employment tax)
- Flexible approach and adaptable to a changing working environment
- Excellent project management skills and experience of implementing projects
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills at all levels with the ability to influence and gain results
- Ability to find innovative solutions, lead change and drive continuous improvement in processes
- Good Microsoft Office skills desirable