Customer Relationship Manager
Customer Relationship Manager
Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 550+ people across 13 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.
AMCS is seeking an experienced Customer Relationship Manager to join our global customer success team at our offices in Amsterdam. The successful candidate will act as a Relationship Manager focusing on conversions with named accounts and ensure conversion projects are set-up for success with a strong focus on time to value and ROI
•Own key business relationships and develop deep understanding of strategy and business objectives.
•Work with customers to identify and mitigate risks of transition to Platform.
•Align with key stakeholders in the business on a regular basis and ensure AMCS value propositions are clearly understood.
•Identify opportunities to deliver additional value to the customer via AMCS solution portfolio.
•Cultivate advocacy with key customer stakeholders to drive transition to AMCS Platform
· Proactive, positive, self-starter with a passion for continually improving the processes around you
· Strong commitment to ensuring customers’ business objectives are achieved
· Ability to manage ambiguity and operate effectively, even when things are not defined or the way forward is not certain –makes sound decisions, even in the absence of complete information
· Ensures accountability – holding self (and others) accountable to meet commitments
· Ability to successfully plan and prioritize work to meet objectives aligned with organizational goals
· Ability to analyse customer usage data and develop recommendations based upon data insights
· Ability to prioritize customer needs and elevate the issues that will have the most impact on customer satisfaction, retention and growth
· Adapts approach and demeanour to match the shifting demands of different situations
· Possesses a strategic mind-set –able to focus on the bigger picture and not get mired in the day-to-day details
· Ability to develop and deliver communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of the different audiences
· Ability to work in a team-based, collaborative environment
· Excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills
· Degree in business or IT related discipline or minimum of seven years equivalent experience of advanced IT applications
· Enterprise software or SaaS account management/customer success management experience with a demonstrated track record of success (preferably in ERP systems)
· Outstanding communication skills with everyone from end users to C-level executives
· Passionate about customer success and making life simpler with technology
· Ability to demonstrate the business benefits of a technical solution
· Understanding of how complex software solutions deliver a high return on investment is a distinct advantage
· Enabled sales cycles in competitive markets