Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 550+ people across 11 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.
In this role you will be responsible for all technical aspects of the sales cycle, as well as helping to ensure customer satisfaction. You will be an essential part of the sales organisation at AMCS Group, and will be a key player in the pre-sales organisation.
You will work with other members of the Sales team and primary responsibilities will include: -
- · Conducting Sales Presentations
- · Developing Sales Proposals
- · Providing Technical Sales Support
- · Creating and Managing Product Demonstration Environments
- · Preparing and presenting product demonstrations
- · Identifying, evaluating, and recommending proof of concept opportunities
- · Preparing and providing input for the technical sections of RFPs/ RFQs
- · Communicating with Engineering on issues identified from field observations and customer feedback
- -Continuous education on the products, solutions and industry segments
- -Discovery, architecture and documentation of customer solutions
- -Ongoing development and improvement of business use-cases and solution story telling
· Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field.
· Prior responsibility for all technical aspects of the sales cycle.
· A technical background is essential, preferably in software engineering.
· Must be able to present in a professional manner and possess excellent presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written).
· Possess a proven track record of demonstrating software tool solutions and executing successful proof of concept plans to enterprise prospects.
· Willingness to travel up to 50%